ReThinking Greater Long Beach is a community “think tank” which brings together diverse individuals who volunteer their varied experiences, knowledge, skills, ideas, and expertise to build a movement for social justice that will improve the lives of all residents of Greater Long Beach. We are currently focusing on providing the City of Long Beach with a information to assist in:
1. Providing all sectors of the community with a common, integrated information set as a public service.
2. Increasing public awareness of the strengths and areas of concerns facing Long Beach.
3. Providing information intended to assist public and community agencies in directing their services and
programs to the areas of Long Beach that have the greatest need for their assistance.
4. Providing information needed by public sector and community service agencies for grant development.
5. Providing public and community agencies with access to a consistent source of information for program
Click here for Current Information available from ReThinking Greater Long Beach.
Click here for the Long Beach Community Database.